Hospitals/Rehabs in Durham/Henderson
I’m a Cajun from Louisiana, so ask me about gumbo, muffelettas, and Saints Football. As the clinic’s owner, I’m proud to have such a talented and compassionate team. I started Bio-Tech Prosthetics & Orthotics of Durham and Henderson with Laura Riedel in 2001. We wanted to design a clinic setting that offered our patients the best, functionally and emotionally. We’ve grown a lot since then, but we’ve never lost sight of that vision.
When I’m not working with patients or managing our three clinics, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two children.
- 20+ years of prosthetic and orthotic experience
- President of the North Carolina Chapter of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Masters of Science from Springfield College
- Post-graduate certification in orthotics from Northwestern University
- Bachelors degree from Emory University