Kids’ Care at Bio-Tech
“I love working for Bio-Tech because my company values the importance of meeting the child in the environment that best matches families’ needs, whether that’s at our clinic, their home, or at school.”Staci Dorr, CO, PT, Pediatric Specialist
“Helping kids reach their milestones is so rewarding. Once on the right track, with therapy and often bracing, things tend to change quickly and progress is very evident.”Heather M. Davidson, CO, Pediatric Specialist
Kids need extra attention, enhanced support, and specialized orthotic care. Our pediatric division offers children and families the opportunity to work with pediatric specialists who are focused on seeing kids reach their fullest potential in life.
Where we see patients:
- At our three Bio-Tech clinic locations in Durham, RTP, and Henderson
- At patient homes, schools, and other rehabilitation clinics in Durham and all surrounding counties
We treat orthopedic, musculoskeletal, and neurological conditions requiring:
- Supportive Bracing
- Corrective Bracing
Care may be initiated by calling our office directly and/or
faxing patient demographics and a physician order to our central fax line: 919-471-4995.
Information we’ll ask for:
- The child’s name, birthdate, and SSN
- Information regarding parents/guardians
- Home address, phone numbers, and emails
- Prescribing physician and therapist information
- Insurance details
- Device recommendations and diagnosis
- Clinic location preferred
- If school/facility/other – location information
A recent physician note from a face-to-face encounter will be required for insurance authorization. The note should mention the need for initial or replacement devices.